miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2014

unit 2 lesson 10

¡¡NO HAY AUDIO DE ESTA LECCION!!

Exercise 3.put the words in parentheses into the correct from to complete the sentences.
do you play musical instrument? ( music)

a i´m bored . i want do  something new and exciting(excite)
b you can lose a lot of  weight by PowerBocking. (Weigh)
c i think this a dangerous sport(danger)
d the Rubik’s cube was a great invention (invent)
e this is a wonderful way of getting exercise.(wonder)
f what equipment way of getting that sport?(equip)


Exercise 4 identify the error in each sentences. write the sentences correctly .
a I like listen to jazz --I like listen to jazz
b he love to go PowerBocking on Sundays--would love to go to  PowerBocking on Sundays.
c we don´t like to work out in the gym--We did not like to exercise  in the gym we prefer jogging. 

d i heat to playing games like Rubik´s cube and cube--I hate to playing games like rubik's cube and touch cube. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario