Exercicse 3. Match the two halves to make logical sentences.
1 When I finish school next year I want to take d a year off and travel the world
2 He says he maight go into c business with his brother.
3 I may not have f children until I'm in my 30 s.
4 Do you want b to continue studying?
5 I don't think I'm the kind of person to settle h down and have children.
6 do you want to e get married ?
7 I might move away g and get a job in another city.
8 I can imagine being a self- employed
Exercise 4. write sentence about yourself that start with these expressions.
a I definitely will practice saxophone
b I probably will tomorrow
c I might basketball
d I may sleeping much
e I may not practice battery
f I might fail biology
g I probably won't license car at 18
h I definitely won't homework
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario