lunes, 15 de septiembre de 2014

unit 1 lesson 4

Exercise 7.number the parts of the conversation in the correct order.

A:So,will you continue studying something related to math?                              5

B:I'm still undecided. It could be a job in an engineering company,                    8
but what I'd really like to do is something related cosmology

A:Did you have any special abilities when your were a kid?                               1

B:Yes,I'll probably get a degree in physics or engineering.                                 6
 I haven't decided yet.

B:Well, I have always been good at math, and i could do                                    2
 calculus when i was 10.

A:And what job do you want to do when you finish?                                          7

B:No. My mom is a math teacher , and when she saw that                                  4
 i liked math she started teaching me.

A:Really! That's amazing. They didn't teach you that in                                      3
elementary school, i suppose.

Exercise 8.Each of these sentences has a mistake of  Spelling (S), Punctuation (P),or Grammar (G).
Write S , P, or G and correct the mistakes.

a I could'nt read very well when i was a kid.
  P            couldn't
b Could you get home OK yesteday?
  S            yesterday  
c His dad said he couldn't has a skateboard.
  G             have
d I couldn't to call you last night.
  G             to
e Could you ride a bike when you were five.
   P            ?(exclamation mark)
f I could get a job with my cuosin.
 S             cousin
g She could spoke four languages at the age ok seven.
 G             speak
h Mozart cold play the piano when he was three.
  S            could

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario