viernes, 31 de octubre de 2014

unit 1 lesson 12

AUDIO unit 1 lesson 12 jose sabas aguilar ramos 3be ingles 3
Exercise 7. Fill in each black with a word from the box.

A) I'm not very sure about what l want to do next year.
B) What are you going to do for Christmas vacation?
C) I would like to retire when l'm 50 years old.
D) I'm certainly not going to continue living with my parents.
E) I wouldn't want to live in another country,l prefer living here.
F) I need your advice.What do you think l should do next year?
G) It might be difficult to get a scholarship.
H) I have to get a job and save some money.

Exercise 8. Write two of your shoet-therm goals and two of your long-term goals.

Short-term goals:
-Studying mechatronic engineering  career 
-Learn to speak aleman

Long-term goals:
-teacher music  
-Buy a boat deluxe

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario