viernes, 10 de octubre de 2014

unit 1 lesson 5

AUDIO:Unit 1 lesson 5 track 6


Exercise 1.Underline the part of each sentence with a mistake and write the correction.

a They are going stay with friends.
Going to stay
b She aren't going to bring a sleeping bag.
She is not going to
c I'm taking to a trip with some friends next weekend.
I'm going to take a trip
d We're going not to arrive late.
Not going to arrive
e Does he planning to take a vacation this year?
Does he going to 
f This Friday night i taking my girlfriend to a restaurant.
I'm going to go with my
g I'm not going to mountain bike riding tomorrow.
I'm going to
h Is they taking any equipment with them?
Are they going to take.


Exercise 2.Complete the sentence about your plans.
a Tomorrow i'm going to :Monterrey Nuevo Leon
b I haven't decided yet, but i think i'm gonna visit my grand mother the last month
c This coming weekend i'm going to Cancun mexico
d I'm not going to take a English class
e When i have time i'm going to running with my dog
f Next week let's go to a party with my friends






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario