AUDIO 8 unti 1 lesson 8 track Jose Sabas Aguilar Ramos cetis 60 ingles 3
Exercise 7 Match the two halves to make logical sentences ,
1 They are going to move to c)Texas when they retire.
2 Spanish will be an even more g)Important languages in the US in the future.
3 More people will f)Emigrate this year than ever before.
4 I'm starting french h)Classes in February.
5 We aren't going to b)Travel abroad this summer,because it's too expensive.
6 What are you going to e)Do when you graduate?
7 I think i'll probably study another d)Foreign language,perhaps Russian.
8 We're leaving on vacation a)The day after tomorrow.
Exercise 8 Fill in the blanks in the conversation with phrases from the box.
A:So, what are you going to do when you finish school?
B:(1)The first thing I'm going to do is visit my family in Quebec, Canada,
A:(2)Oh really!What are you planning to do there?
B:Well, i want to learn French and (3)I might get a job if i can find one.
A:And(4)How long are you going to stay?
B:(5)I'll probably stay for about six months, but really it all depends on how much money i have and if i can get work over there.
A:And do you think(6)you'll emigrate to Canada?
B:I'm not sure.(7)I might , but first of all i'm going to see if l feel comfortable there.And who knows, (8)I'd really like to,but i'll just have to see how things go.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario